Who can become PTA members? - Everyone
The Oakleigh Elementary Parent Teacher Association (PTA) includes parents, grandparents, guardians, relatives, teachers, staff, businesses, and community members.
Join Oakleigh's PTA to support the numerous programs and events at our school
These include Field Trips, Assemblies, the Positive Behavior program, Spirit Wear, Yearbooks, and our Family Events.
Membership is $9 a person. If 4 members from your family join, your household will receive one wristband to our Rock N Treat event in October.
There are 2 ways to join - fill out the membership form or sign up on Stone Alley*
*If you've never used Stone Alley before, you'll need to create an account.
The PTA will have a table at the Sneak a Peek event on Monday, August 22nd. Stop by, say Hi and get some more information.
We are excited to offer a Business Membership this year for only $25. Your business will:
- Receive 1 PTA member card
- Receive a Certificate of Membership to display in your business or online
- Be listed on our website, www.oakleighpta.org, and our Facebook page as a business member*
- Be recognized in PTA emails as a business member*
- Be listed on our community bulletin board in Oakleigh’s lobby*